Late-model new Raybestos brand master are being released this month with exclusive coverage for 2011 Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan and Toyota models.
Raybestos master cylinders are now abailable for the following domestic and import models:
● 2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis (MC390693 and MC390702)
● 2011 Mazda 3 iSport (MC391049)
● 2011 Mercedes SLK300 (MC390766)
● 2011 Nissan Armada and Nissan Titan (MC391072)
● 2011 Nissan Xterra (MC391099)
● 2011 Toyota Yaris (MC391005 and MC391006)
Within the prime repair age (1999-2005), the Raybestos brand now offers 7,811 new master cylinder applications covering 96 million vehicles. As part of a commitment to expanding late model coverage, 4,314 new and carried-up applications were recently added for 2010 and 2011 models.
In February, 3,813 brake parts records were added to www.raybestos.com for model years 2010 and up; an additional 1,895 chassis parts records were added to www.raybestoschassis.com for model years 2010 and up.
Raybestos is produced and marketed by the Affinia Global Brake & Chassis division of Affinia Group Inc.