SMP enhances Ultra Cleen Fuel System Cleaning Kit
SMP has enhanced its Ultra Cleen Fuel System Cleaning Kit as part of its new Cleen Plan. The plan is intended to help professional technicians take advantage of tune-up opportunities and increase their fuel system business.
“When technicians use our improved Ultra Cleen kit, they will be their helping customers save money at the pump as well as providing them with an immediate drivability benefit,” said Mike Fitzgerald, vice president marketing for SMP.
Ultra Cleen kit enhancements, features and benefits include:
- New quick-disconnect system for easy adapter hook-up;
- Redesigned heavy-duty Ultra Kit canister and gauge with protective gauge covers;
- Canister has a built-in bleed-off valve to relieve pressure;
- Large gauge reads fuel system pressure; small gauge reads canister pressure – up to 145 psi;
- Kit is updated for current model-year vehicles;
- Adaptors come with required hardware to cover many different fuel systems;
- Adaptors have i.d. rings with identification charts for each component;
- Popular adaptors are mounted on the outside of the tool box for quick access;
- Longer main feed line hose and fuel pump loop hoses for pumps that cannot be disabled;
- Includes longer fuel rail mounting bolts for applications where the OE bolts may be too short;
- Throttle body “S” tool is included for cleaning intake runners;
- Tests fuel pumps, pressure regulators and diagnoses leaking fuel injectors; and
- Printable CD manual included with each kit.
The Cleen Plan is a comprehensive fuel injection cleaning program that promotes motorist preventative maintenance with a regular professional cleaning, creating a partnership between the motorist and their professional service technician. For more information visit www.smpcorp.com.