The Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2013 Learning Forum will offer sessions on sales and marketing approaches to help buyers grow their business. The 2013 AAPEX is set for Nov. 5-7 at the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
The sessions will focus on evolutionary or revolutionary techniques. Sessions that focus on evolutionary techniques will cover turning phone shoppers into buyers, how to build brand strength, tactical team planning and selling to increase a team’s selling success.
Learning Forum sessions with a focus on revolutionary techniques will cover marketing and selling to millennial consumers, the latest in sales and marketing technology, mobile marketing and taking advantage of the import parts explosion.
The following marketing, sales and branding sessions will be presented by professional speakers and industry experts:
* brand supremacy: building brand strength in the automotive aftermarket;
* marketing and selling to millennial consumers;
* import parts explosion: are you taking your share?;
* swat team selling: leading your team to a competitive advantage;
* implementing account planning to increase your team's selling success;
* sales and marketing trends: the latest technology that will increase your cash flow;
* the three quickest ways to grow your bottom line with mobile marketing; and
* handling the phone shopper: turning phone shoppers into customers.
This year’s Learning Forum will feature nearly 40 free sessions, the highest number ever offered at AAPEX. Sessions will begin on Nov. 4, the day before the official start of AAPEX, and continue through Nov. 7.
For speakers, session descriptions and a schedule, visit www.aapexshow.com/education.
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe