The nonprofit Car Care Council has five free ways for dealers to update their websites to remind customers about fall car care month in October.
“Updating your shop’s website for fall car care month is simple and fast,” says Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “Just a few minutes is all it takes to incorporate free tools from the Car Care Council to educate your customers and help them be more car care aware.”
The Car Care Council suggests five quick and easy ways for dealers to update their websites:
1. Add a fall car care month digital banner to your website. Download at no charge from the Car Care Council’s website.
2. Link to the newly updated digital Car Care Guide, available in English and Spanish. Your customers may also order a free printed copy of the 80-page guide for their glove compartment.
3. Add a link enabling your customers to sign up for the free customized service schedule and e-mail service from the Car Care Council.
4. Link to useful car care tips from your website.
5. Upload Car Care Clips videos free of charge to help customers better understand their trip to a repair shop.
Dealers hosting a fall car care month event can visit the Car Care Council’s website to list their event at no charge.
At these events, businesses volunteer their time to check components on vehicles that typically get overlooked, including tires, air filters, lubricants and fluids, belts and hoses, battery cables and lights. These free vehicle inspection events emphasize the importance of preventive maintenance and educate consumers about how to take proper care of their cars. The Car Care Council offers free inspection forms for all registered events.
The Car Care Council is the source of information for the “Be Car Care Aware” consumer education campaign promoting the benefits of regular vehicle care, maintenance and repair to consumers.
Visit www.carcare.org for more information.