The 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is offering nine free sessions on marketing, sales and branding strategies. The AAPEXedu sessions start Nov. 3, a day before the start of AAPEX, which runs Nov. 4-Nov. 6 in Las Vegas.
The sessions will cover how to plan for marketing and sales success, improve brand identity, harness social media to increase sales, turn a website into a money-maker, connect with millennials across the digital ecosystem. The sessions are:
* Ready, Blame, Fire! Myths and Misses in Marketing;
* Brand Building for Your Future;
* The Secret to Social Media Marketing Success;
* How to Build an Online Marketing Machine;
* Pushing Your Message All the Way Up;
* Millennials: Future & Current Aftermarket Customers;
* Marketing to Multicultural Customers;
* Digital Marketing 101 for Medium and Small Aftermarket Businesses; and
* Selling the VALUE Nobody Can Compete With.
The 2014 AAPEXedu will offer nearly 50 sessions, including three new, customized conferences:
1. the Service Professionals Program, sponsored by Mahle Service Solutions, which will take place throughout AAPEX;
2. the Recruiting and Retaining Program on Nov. 3, and
3. the REMANedu Conference on Nov. 3.
Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, will give the keynote address, “The Next Four Years: Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success,” during the new, free general session on Nov. 5.
To register for AAPEX, visit www.aapexshow.com/register.