The Automotive Distribution Network has selected five finalists in a sweepstakes promoting its 2015 National Convention in New Orleans. The finalists will compete for Clay Millican’s ’57 Chevy truck and a 2015 Chevy pickup truck.
“As part of a six-month sweepstakes, these technicians were chosen from service dealers across the country for a chance to win grand prizes that every car guy would love to have in his driveway,” says Mike Lambert, president of the Network.
“One winner will receive a classic ’57 Chevy pickup belonging to the Network’s six-time World champion drag racer, while the other tech will be driving a brand-new Chevy.”
From June 1–Nov. 30, service dealers nationwide became eligible by making qualifying product purchases from their Network supplier. Weekly and monthly winners received prizes that included replica trucks, floor jacks, impact wrenches, and shop lifts.
The five technicians who will travel to the convention are:
* Pat Barry, Seaside Park Service Center; Seaside Park, N.J.;
* Scott Christensen, SC Auto Repairs; Hillsboro, N.H.;
* Steven Youngquist, Royal Automotive Service; Tucson, Ariz.;
* Mike Sankovich, Lakeside Certified Auto; Willoughby, Ohio; and
* Terri Sommers, Wilson’s Auto Repair; Sarasota, Fla.
The Automotive Distribution Network program group operates under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride.
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe