Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc. has added an available helper arm system and ergonomic bead breaker to its TCE 4475 tilt-back tire changer.
The company says the changer is ideal for ultra-high-performance tires and uses the industry’s most rigid frame, offering greater strength and durability. The 4475 features increased capabilities for larger wheel and tire combinations, up to 28 inches external and 30 inches internal clamping.
The tire changer runs on 110-volt power, providing the same features as competing machines requiring a 220-volt electrical supply. A standard two-speed turntable allows the operator to maintain optimum torque while breaking and setting tough beads. The enhanced control over the tire changing process helps avoid damage to expensive wheel and tire combinations.
In addition to increased rigidity and a larger turntable, the TCE 4475 tire changer offers:
* 28-inch external and 30-inch internal clamping capacity with perfectly balanced dual cylinder locking jaw cross system;
* electronically controlled two-speed (7 and 15 RPM) turntable with moto-inverter for faster tire removal and mounting;
* patent-pending Ergo Control hand-actuated bead breaking system provides more precise control of the bead breaker
* available helper arm system includes a bead depress device and a bead roller. Each operate independently for precise control from two points of contact during the tire changing process
* standard 3-year parts and labor warranty.
For more information on Bosch tire changers and other wheel service equipment, visit www.BoschWheelService.com.
Sign up for a FREE subscription to Auto Service Professional magazineSubscribe