Tracer Products Has A/C and Fluid Leak Detection Kit for Commercial Vehicles
The Tracerline TP-8657-OEM-grade A/C and fluid leak detection kit from Tracer Products comes with the company's EZ-Ject A/C dye injector with R-134a hose/coupler and R-12 adapter/purge fitting.
Tracer Products’ Tracerline TP-8657 air conditioning and fluid leak detection kit for commercial vehicles includes a cordless leak detection flashlight and fluorescent dye approved by original equipment manufacturers.
The TP-8657 OEM-Grade A/C and Fluid Leak Detection Kit features the Opti-Pro Plus cordless, rechargeable, violet light LED leak detection flashlight and OEM-approved fluorescent dye.
The company says its EZ-Ject dye injector is the easiest, most accurate and most compact method of adding dye to any truck, bus, train, off-road and refrigerated transport vehicle’s A/C system.
The Tracerline kit includes:
- EZ-Ject A/C dye injector with R-134a hose/coupler and R-12 adapter/purge fitting;
- 0.5 0z (14.8 ml) EZ-Ject R-134a/1234yf PAG multi-dose A/C dye cartridge, services up to 14 vehicles;
- 1 oz (30 ml) bottle Dye-Lite All-In-One standard oil dye for oil, fuel, ATF, power steering and hydraulic leaks, services one vehicle;
- 1 oz (30 ml) bottle Dye-Lite Rite-Blend universal coolant dye for truck/trailer/auto body leaks, services one vehicle;
- smart AC charger; and
- TP-9940 fluorescence-enhancing glasses and rugged carrying case.
For more information, see www.tracerline.com.
Tracer Products is the automotive division of Spectronics Corp.