Clearing the Infiniti B Codes
This bulletin applies to 2017-2019 Infiniti QX30, 2016-2017 Q50, 2016-2017 Q50 Hybrid, 2017 Q60, 2018-2019 Q70 and 2018 Q70 Hybrid vehicles, equipped with Telematics.
Diagnostic information in the ESM (electronic service manuals) for the following DTCs may be missing or incorrect:
- B2EF0 (internal battery..circuit volt below threshold)
- B130C (TCU/Telematics Control Unit..pairing error_
If DTC B2EF0 is stored:
1. Start the engine and let it idle for 30 minutes to allow charging of the TCU internal battery.
2. Erase the DTC. If the DTC erases, the repair is complete. If it does not erase, replace the TCU.
If DTC B130C is stored:
1. Collect all keys and then re-register them to the vehicle.
2. Erase the DTC. If it erases, the repair is complete. If it does not erase, replace the TCU.