Wagner Brake pad coverage expands
Federal-Mogul Motorparts has expanded its Wagner Brake brand replacement brake pad coverage to include premium pad sets for more than 1.1 million late-model vehicles, including 2015 Ford Transit vans and 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles.
New premium Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic NXT brake pads now available are:
* QC1679: 2014-2015 Mazda 6 (rear); 2014 Mazda 3 (rear); 2013-2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (rear);
* QC1736: 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 (front); 2015 Nissan Rogue (front);
* QC1723: 2014-2015 Acura MDX (front);
* QC1724: 2014-2015 Acura MDX (rear);
* QC1735: 2014-2015 Kia Forte (front); 2014-2015 Kia Forte Koup;
* QC1707: 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (rear); 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 (rear);
* QC1640B: 2015 Chrysler 200 with H/D Brake (front); and
* QC1640A: 2015 Chrysler 200 without H/D Brake (front).
Each of the new Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic NXT pad sets features one of the brand’s OE21 low-copper friction formulations.
Wagner also has introduced two SevereDuty semi-metallic disc pad sets – SX1767 (front) and SX1766 (rear) – for 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles.
Additionally, the following Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pad sets are now available:
* MX1730: 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta (front);
* MX1774: 2015 Ford Transit-150 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (front); and
* MX1775: 2015 Ford Transit (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (rear).
“Wagner Brake continues to deliver leading-edge brake pad technologies for virtually every popular late-model vehicle,” says Christopher Battershell, director of brake Article management, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
“Automotive service professionals demand industry leading Articles to help keep their customers safe, and we are meeting this need through a continued, strong investment in new coverage.”
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp.
For more information on Wagner Brake brand Articles, visit www.WagnerBrake.com.