AAPEX 2017 Announces Let’s Tech Presentations
Let’s Tech returns to the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) with an all-new lineup of presentations delivered in 20 minutes or less to keep attendees ahead of the curve on the latest technology.
AAPEX represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry and will take place Tuesday, Oct. 31, through Thursday, Nov. 2, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Let’s Tech presentations include:
- Leveraging Technology to Boost Your Bottom Line, John Burkhauser, Bolt On Technology,
- Connected Car Services: How They Benefit the Aftermarket Garage, Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1,
- Shock Technology in Performance vs. Motorsports, Francisco Moreno, ZF Aftermarket,
- Fueling the Future with Port and Direct Fuel Injection, Stephen Albert, Robert Bosch, LLC,
- Turn Training into Profit Anytime, Anywhere, Lonnie Simmons III, Brett Grover, DENSO Products and Services Americas Inc.,
- Repair Information Search, Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1,
- Interactive Inspections Lead to Selling More Service, Michael Rose, Bartec USA, LLC.
All presentations will take place on the Let’s Tech stage in the Upper Level Lobby, Sands Expo, and are included in AAPEX registration. For a schedule, visit Let’s Tech.
AAPEX is expected to feature more than 2,200 exhibiting companies and nearly 50 AAPEXedu sessions. Approximately 158,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.
AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).