AutoEnginuity releases new version of its Giotto scan tool
AutoEnginuity LLC has released version 13.2 of its Giotto scan tool for the Windows platform.
The company says the release optimizes controller area network (CAN) packet retrieval from the vehicle bus to improve data rates for several manufacturers’ enhanced powertrain and transmission controllers by factor of two four times.
AutoEnginuity says important features in this release include:
* added Chrysler Transmission Quick Learn for the Transmission Variant 41 modules;
* added Fuel Composition Reset for '09 GM Light Trucks;
* added full BMW M4 (F82) model coverage;
* improved Ford / Mazda actuation handling for initialization or reset commands by no longer requiring the user to uncheck;
* added Hyundai / Kia SMART Key, Blind Spot System, Electronic Parking Brake, and Cluster Unit full system support for 2014 models;
* finalized all Mitsubishi i-Miev coverage (added Meter with Reminder Reset);
* finalized Mercedes late-model G Wagon 463 support; and
* added Subaru Auto Headlight Leveler CAN and Auto Light and Wiper CAN full system support.
AutoEnginuity is based in Mesa, Ariz.