2014 Emission Control Application Guide available from Mitchell 1
Mitchell 1 has released its 2014 Emission Control Application Guide (ECAT14) for domestic and import cars, light trucks, vans (diesel engines) and class ‘A’ motor homes with gasoline engines, model years 1966 - 2014.
The new guide provides vehicle-specific emission system information for repair shops that perform smog inspections. The guide contains:
* emission application tables;
* engine displacement conversion charts;
* emission control visual inspection procedures;
* approximately 40 years of domestic and imported basic ignition timing specifications;
* 1980 - 2013 maintenance reminder light reset procedures;
* the latest EPA emission recall bulletins;
* I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing; and
* quick reference listing for major systems, devices and components.
The 2014 guide also includes a standardized emission control abbreviation list for the following vehicles:
* 1966-2014 domestic cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines);
* 1968-2014 imported cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines);
* 1966-2014 medium and heavy duty domestic trucks (gasoline engines);
* class “A” motor homes (gasoline engines); and
* 1984-2014 domestic and import cars, light trucks, and vans (diesel engines).
“Mitchell 1’s new Emission Control Application Guide is a great resource to help repair shops comply with state emission standards,” says Nick DiVerde, senior marketing director.
To order the ECAT14, call 888-724-6742 or visit www.Buymitchell1.com.
For more information on the company’s products and services, visit www.mitchell1.com.