Goodson Tools & Supplies introduces analog valve spring tester
Goodson Tools & Supplies for Engine Builders has introduced a new analog valve spring tester with a 600-pound capacity in 10-pound increments.
The new spring tester weighs 19.65 pounds and features:
* 5-inch diameter Ashcroft quality analog pressure gauge;
* spring platform handles springs up to 2 inches diameter x 4.5 inches overall height;
* press assembly height adjustable in half-inch increments;
* pressing anvil adjustable in 1-inch increments;
* height measurable in 1/16-inch increments;
* adjustable vertical scale that rotates 180 degrees for left or right reading;
* ergonomically designed T-handle with an over-center lock for positive locking in fully depressed position;
* rubber protective boot to keep mechanism free of debris;
* 8-1/2-inch-square base with four 5/16-inch mounting holes;
* overall height of 28 inches with handle fully extended; and
* heavy-duty black wrinkle powder coat.
Goodson Tech Services Manager Erik Shepard says, “This spring tester has been in development for a while but we didn’t want to introduce it until it was exactly what our customers have been requesting. We are very proud to be manufacturing this spring tester locally as well.”
For more information contact the company at: 1-800-533-8010 or 1-507-452-1830 or visit www.goodson.com.