Affinia releases training for Raybestos and McQuay-Norris chassis parts
Affinia Group Inc. has released ACE- and ASE-certified training courses for Raybestos and McQuay-Norris chassis parts for 2013.
The company says the classes, led by ASE- and NATE-certified instructors, are designed to accommodate the busiest schedules and tightest budgets.
Training center courses include:
- Channel Partner Sales Training
- Chassis and Alignment Diagnostics and Installation Procedures
- Advanced Chassis and Alignment
Field training modules include:
- Chassis and Suspension Update Module III
- Chassis and Alignment Diagnostics and Installation Procedures Module IV
For enrollment information and course dates, contact Raybestos ACE Technical Services at 800-274-4631. For information on Raybestos chassis parts, visit the company’s website.