Omnicraft Parts Can Now Be Purchased Online at Ford's Website
Omnicraft brand parts for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles are now available for online purchase Ford Motor Co.’s FordParts website.
“FordParts.com has become an even better tool for customers since the relaunch this year,” says Lisa Pynn, global e-eommerce manager for Ford’s customer service division. “Now the site offers more choices featuring Omnicraft parts for non-Ford and Lincoln vehicles which are now searchable by year, make and model.”
The company says that customers will find that www.FordParts.com helps simplify the parts-ordering process. Users have a site that is specifically designed to make Ford Parts, Motorcraft, Ford/Lincoln Accessories – and now Omnicraft parts – available anywhere and at any time, from a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Fleet customers can upload and save a list of VINs to search, with VIN filtering from the OEM using specific nicknames chosen by the user. All customers may take advantage of live chat and phone support – with agents available to proactively help them find the right part, track orders and more. Featurs of www.FordParts.com include:
- Mobile and tablet enabled – optimized for responsiveness
- More detailed product descriptions, high-quality images and line-art diagrams
- Non-sponsored customer orders placed by 4:00pm local time will receive shipment by 10:00am standard time the following business day**
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more†
- Complete Ford OE catalog searchable by VIN, year/make/model, part number, and keyword
- Newly added Omnicraft parts catalog searchable by year/make/model
Beginning on Oct. 25, 2018, FordParts.com will offer 20% off any purchase on the site of $150 or more. This is valid for registered users through Dec. 31, 2018. See www.FordParts.com for eligibility and other details.