OEM-specific full function Snap-on scan tool
Snap-on says the SOLUS Ultra (EESC318) full-function, OEM-specific scan tool allows professional service technicians to quickly identify the problem and get to the repair. The tool is designed for fast operation, simple connection and complete scanning abilities.
“Since 2007, our customers have helped make SOLUS PRO one of the most popular scan tools on the market,” says William Bruno, vice president of sales and marketing for Snap-on Diagnostics. “Customers have enjoyed OEM-specific coverage for dozens of systems on over 40 makes and our exclusive Fast-Track Troubleshooter tips, timesavers and quick fixes.”
Features of the SOLUS Ultra include:
- Steady-charge battery technology directly from the vehicle so technicians never have to stop a job to recharge;
- Seven-inch widescreen display for precise results and easy readability;
- A single, keyless adapter covering all OBD-II applications so technicians never have to change keys;
- Operate all functions from the touch screen interface or from the four-way keypad and Y/N button;
- “Cause and effect” diagnostics that displays functional tests side-by-side with live data;
- Powers up in 10 seconds
SOLUS Ultra offers OEM-specific coverage without the cost and complexity of factory scan tools. It provides coverage for dozens of vehicle systems, including hybrids, TPMS, steering, body controls, EVAP, clean diesels and more.
For more information visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com.