ACDelco expands Advantage friction lineup
Coverage of ACDelco’s Advantage line of premium entry-level brake pads and shoes has grown to 80% of the North American passenger car and light truck market with the release of 54 new part numbers.
The Articles are available for order via EPIC now, and from the ACDelco eCatalog in July. Currently, the ACDelco Advantage friction lineup features more than 280 part numbers, and an additional rollout will be announced later.
“Our customers continue to respond enthusiastically to Advantage because the high quality and competitive price represent real value to installers and their customers,” says Kurt Pursche, ACDelco brake systems manager. “As we expand our coverage, we expect to see Advantage sales grow even more.”
ACDelco Advantage aftermarket friction Articles and rotors offer fit, form and function for most makes and models -- similar to original equipment offerings. ACDelco says Advantage brake pads are:
- chamfered, slotted and shimmed to provide similar fit, form and function to the OE service part
- sold with hardware kits, when applicable, at no additional charge
- tested to SAE J2430 and J2784 using BEEP analysis to ensure consistent braking
- differentiated from other ACDelco brake offerings with a grey finish
- covered by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
The ACDelco family of brake Articles consists of:
- ACDelco Advantage – premium entry-level aftermarket quality at a more economical price
- ACDelco Professional DuraStop – premium aftermarket quality with premium features associated with original equipment brake Articles
- ACDelco Original Equipment Service – These Articles deliver uncompromising brake service
To find an ACDelco parts retailer, visit acdelco.com or call (800) ACDelco.