Snap-on debuts Fuel Injection System Cleaner
Snap-on's Fuel Injection System Cleaner can help your customers save money at the gas pump, improve your own business and protect the environment at the same time.
“By utilizing this Article, you will be able to restore engine performance, reduce emissions and put a smile on your customer’s face,” says David Brekke, category manager for Snap-on.
The Snap-on Fuel Injection System Cleaner (EEFI5CLEANER) features and benefits include:
* Cleans deposits from fuel injectors, fuel rail and intake valves. It restores engine performance, lowers emissions and smoothes idle.
* Canister style cleaner accepts your shop’s preferred fuel injection system cleaner, one that is OEM-specified or required to maintain a specific vehicle’s warranty (sold separately).
* Check the vehicle’s fuel pressure with the right hand gauge and easily set the cleaning pressure with the left hand gauge.
* Stainless steel braided Teflon hose resists solvents.
* Conveniently hangs under hood with center chain.
* Compatible with EEFI500 series adapters (sold separately).
For more information, see the company's Web site at www.snapon.com.