Dana Offers Spicer 1350 Series Driveshafts
At the 2016 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show, Dana Inc. announced that it will now offer Spicer 1350 Series driveshafts for The Ultimate Dana 60 axles for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
“These new Spicer driveshafts are the perfect match with our Ultimate Dana 60 axles for the Jeep JK vehicles, with their high horsepower and torque applications and larger tires,” says Doug Wolma, vice president and general manager, Dana Aftermarket Group.
The Spicer 1350 Series driveshafts are designed as a bolt-in replacement for the original equipment on both two-door (front only) and four-door (front and rear) models. The driveshafts feature a Spicer Life Series 1350 u-joints and a longer slip length of 6 inches. The slip assembly is located at the transfer case next to the double carden joint to minimize damage and contamination. The driveshaft is constructed with an outside tube diameter of 2 inches, for optimal clearance, and a tube wall thickness of .120 inches for enhanced strength and durability. It comes with a new Spicer® 1350 series transfer case yoke and connects directly to the Spicer® 1350 series yokes on the UD60 axles.
The Ultimate Dana 60 axles, introduced at SEMA 2014, are bolt-in replacement upgrades for front and rear axles on the Jeep Wrangler JK. The axles feature:
* 35-spline, SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts designed for higher torque, larger tires, and demanding off-road applications;
* A greatly enhanced carrier with Spicer performance ring and pinion gearing;
* Optional ARB Air Locker or Eaton ELocker for improved traction at the flip of a switch;
* Massive SPL 70 u-joints, exclusive to Dana;
* Full-float design for greater load-carrying capacity; and
* Upgraded, heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS.
Dana will highlight a number of new Articles at its SEMA Show booth, No. 36097, located in the South Hall Upper at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
More information is available at www.SpicerParts.com.