Tenneco Expands Monroe Ride Control Coverage
Tenneco Inc. has added 49 part numbers to its Monroe Shocks and Struts Article line. The release includes 40 Monroe Quick-Strut strut assemblies.
The new part numbers cover a broad range of late-model North American and Asian nameplate applications. Leading applications now covered by the Monroe Quick-Strut offering are:
- 2012-14 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 3.0L, FWD (front);
- 2012-13 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2.4L, AWD/FWD (fFront);
- 2011-14 Chrysler 200 3.6L Sedan (front);
- 2010-13 GMC Terrain 3.0L, AWD/FWD (front);
- 2010-14 GMC Terrain 2.4L, AWD/FWD (exc. 19-in. wheels) (front);
- 2002-03 Mazda Protege 5 (rear);
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L, FWD, Manual (exc. GT) (front);
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L GT, Manual (front);
- 2009-10 Toyota Matrix XRS, Manual (front); and
- 2009-10 Toyota Matrix FWD, Auto (exc. XRS) (front).
Tenneco also introduced Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies for 2007-09 Honda CR-V (rear); 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra (exc. Touring) (front); several Subaru Forrester applications, model years 1998 through 2008; 2004-07 Toyota Highlander 2.4L and 3.3L and 2006-07 Highlander 3.3L Hybrid (front); 2007-10 Toyota Sienna (FWD, 7 Pass.) (front); and 2004-09 Toyota Prius (front) models.
Tenneco says Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies were the automotive service industry’s first complete, ready-to-install strut assemblies. These premium units are precision engineered, assembled, fit checked and tested on each corresponding vehicle model to verify that they will help restore proper ride height and original equipment-style ride and handling.
The company says each genuine Monroe Quick-Strut assembly features a premium OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; premium upper spring seat; application-engineered coil spring manufactured from U.S.-grade steel; premium boot and bumper kit; high-quality upper and lower spring isolators; and a premium Monroe strut designed and built to help provide OE-style ride and handling. Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly is offered with Tenneco’s 90 days satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
For more information, visit www.monroe.com.