Bosch Debuts Swing Arm Air Motor Turntable Tire Changer
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions has expanded its tire changer line in North America with the introduction of the TCE 4275 swing arm air motor tire changer designed for high-volume shops.
The changer features a rigid frame for great strength and durability plus:
* A 28-inch external and 30-inch internal clamping capacity with perfectly balanced dual cylinder locking jaw cross system
* An air motor turntable for increased starting torque and versatility
* An Ergo Control hand-actuated bead breaking system which provides more precise control of the bead breaker
* An available helper arm system which includes a bead depress device and a bead roller. Each operate independently for precise control from two points of contact during the tire changing process
* A standard three-year parts and labor warranty
The TCE 4275 air motor tire changer is available with a helper assembly, ergonomic bead breaker or both options to make tire changing easy.
The 4275 also is available with an electric motor version, running on 110-volt power, providing the same features as competing machines requiring a 220-volt electrical supply. The electric motor changer uses a standard two-speed turntable to allow the operator to maintain optimum torque while breaking and setting tough beads. The enhanced control over the tire changing process helps avoid damage to expensive wheel and tire combinations.
For more information, visit www.BoschWheelService.com.