Wagner brake pad coverage expanded
Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp., has expanded its Wagner Brake Articles line to include several new premium brake pad sets that offer combined coverage of nearly 1.4 million additional passenger cars, light trucks and SUVs.
“Wagner Brake offers leading-edge pad technologies for virtually every automotive braking need, and we continue to expand our coverage to help ensure that service professionals have access to the right pads to perform the first brake job on virtually any late-model vehicle,” says Christopher Battershell, director of brake Article management, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
The following new premium Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT brake pads with Wagner OE21 low-copper technology are now available:
* QC1709 2014 Jeep Cherokee (front, includes hardware kit)
* QC1728 2014 Mazda 3 (front)
* QC1729 2014 Mazda 3 (rear, includes hardware)
* QC1731 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage (front)
Each Wagner OE21 low-copper friction formulation offers 15% more stopping power, is 35% quieter and provides up to 40% greater fade resistance than previous Wagner ceramic formulations, the company notes.
Now also available is a Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic rear brake pad set – MX1691 –for 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty and F-450 Super Duty trucks. This set comes complete with installation hardware.
The company has also expanded its Wagner SevereDuty brake pad offering, with two new premium replacement pad sets:
* SX1334A 2011-2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty and F-450 Super Duty (rear, includes hardware)
* SX1680 2013-2014 Ford F-250 Super Duty and 2013 F-350 Super Duty DRW and 2013 F-450 Super Duty (front, includes hardware)
For more information, visit www.WagnerBrake.com.