Autel unveils new programmable universal sensors
Autel Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd.. has two new programmable universal sensors and new software for programming the sensors.
The company introduced the 315 MHz and 433 MHz and software at the 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Article Expo in Las Vegas Nov. 4-6.
The company says the sensors are specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality. The sensors allow technicians working with two SKU sensors and the company’s programming tool to replace over 98% of OE sensors and cover up to 99% of the US and Canadian vehicles.
* automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions;
* high precision air valve to prevent air leakage;
* replaceable aluminum valve stem that is anodized for corrosion resistance;
* clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degree angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels; and
* fast and simple assembly onto any wheels.
The universal sensors are part of Autel’s MaxiTPMS Universal Service Series.
For more information, visit http://www.autel.com