Gabriel shocks and struts brand adds parts to cover more than 10 million VIOs
Ride Control LLC announced the addition of more than 200 light vehicle SKUs for mainstream, light truck, sport, niche and luxury vehicles to its Gabriel shocks and struts brand during the 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Article Expo (AAPEX).
The company says its new Article introduction (NPI) covers more than 10 million popular vehicles in Operation (VIOs) and in such segments as:
* mainstream – 2010-2013 Honda Civics (over 500,000 covered);
* light truck – 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra;
* sports cars – mid-2000’s Pontiac Solstice, Mazda RX-8, and Nissan 350Z;
* niche – late 2000’s Scion xB, Scion xD and Subaru Tribeca; and
* luxury vehicles – mid-2000’s Acura RL and Jaguar X-Type.
“We let the market drive our NPI,” says Gerry Stea, senior director of sales and marketing fo r Gabriel. “We don’t follow. We listen to the market and respond aggressively with quality Gabriel Articles. Gabriel’s industry-leading coverage is the result.”
Gabriel’s 2015 NPI includes first-to-market additions to its premium ReadyMount line, a rarity among preassembled strut offerings in that it is designed to the original equipment part, according to the company.
Gabriel says it is first to offer preassembled struts for the:
*Suzuki Forenza and Reno; and
* early 2000 Honda Pilot and Acura MDX.
All Gabriel NPI and information is available on the company’s newly enhanced website mobile part search. The part search now highlights parts that are new, superseded or discontinued, as well as including extra details about weight, dust tube material and package contents.
For more information, visit www.gabriel.com.