New Moog steering and suspension parts cover 12 million vehicles
Federal-Mogul Motorparts has introduced a Moog Steering and Suspension brand complete strut assembly, control arm assembly and several additional new parts that together cover more than 12 million North American passenger vehicles.
The new Moog parts include:
* a front complete strut assembly (No. ST8603) for more than 600,000 4WD Dodge Ram 1500 trucks, model years 2006-2008;
* control arm assembly (No. RK640588) for 1985-1987 Volkswagen Golf and Jetta models;
* Moog Asia-Spec rack-and-pinion bellow kit (No. K150272) for more than 11.3 million late-model Honda, Lexus and Toyota applications; and
* an alignment cam bolt kit (No. K100154) for late-model Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger and Magnum models.
The company also has introduced MOOG wheel hub assemblies for the following applications:
* 2000-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 (front, No. 515139); 2011-2014 Ford Explorer and 2013-2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (rear, No. 512460);
* 2013 Infiniti JX35, 2007-2012 Nissan Altima, 2009-2014 Maxima, and 2013-2014 Pathfinder (rear, No. 512388); and
* 2012-2014 Nissan NV1500, NV2500 and NV3500 models (front, 515137).
“Each of these new Moog parts addresses important current and emerging service opportunities, and provides the quality, safety and performance that have made Moog the preferred choice of vehicle repair professionals,” says Mark Boyle, director, steering and suspension Articles, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp.
To learn more about these and other Moog Steering and Suspension parts, please visit the technician-focused www.moogproblemsolver.com website or contact your Moog supplier.
The latest Moog Article application listings also are available through Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ convenient www.FMe-cat.com electronic catalog.
Like the brand on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/moogproblemsolver and follow the brand on Twitter for Article updates and special promotions.