AutoEnginuity releases ScanTool 12.1 for the Windows platform
AutoEnginuity LLC says the ScanTool 12.1 for the Windows platform is an award-winning vehicle diagnostics system for the professional vehicle service industry.
The ScanTool 12.1 features improved Audi/Volkswagen enhanced coverage by adding thousands more trouble code descriptions and more defined tables.
Other features include:
- improved Nissan Leaf ‘13MY coverage (to include Stroke Sensor Zero Point Learning);
- improved Mazda body controller ‘13MY coverage;
- added Dodge Dart ‘13MY model coverage;
- added GM injector coding for 6.6 liter LML and 6.6 liter LGH engines;
- added Subaru CrossTrek model coverage and ‘12–‘13MY power steering coverage expansion.
For further details about ScanTool, visit http://www.autoenginuity.com.