Guardair debuts metal extension for hand-held Gun Vac
Guardair Corp.’s pneumatic hand-held Gun Vac features a new tapered 18-inch flexible metal extension that accommodates all standard 1 ¼-inch vacuum accessories and attachments.
It is designed for industrial cleaning applications and produces twice the power of standard shop vacuums, the company says.
The flexible metal extension makes cleaning easy in hard-to-reach areas by capturing debris versus blowing it around. Powered by compressed air, the lightweight Flexible Gun Vac has no electric motor to burn out. The high filtration collection bag makes it ideal for cleaning metal chips, dirt, dust and finer materials such as powders and talc.
The bag attaches to the rear of the vacuum and features a zipper, making it easy to empty. It also has an internal stiffener that prevents sagging and sharp objects from penetrating the exterior of the bag.
Additional features include:
* lightweight, all-metal construction,
* 18-inch by 1 5/16-inch O.D. tapered flexible metal extension,
* engineered contoured comfort grip,
* eyelet for convenient hanging/storage,
* high filtration collection bag with zipper, and
* dual ¼-inch FNPT air inlets (bottom and rear) -- allow for ease of installation and operation.
The Gun Vac meets OSHA standards, is made in the U.S.A., and is part number 1548.
For more information, see www.guardaircorp.com.
For a review of Guardair's Gun Vac, click here.