Start planning now for Fall Car Care Month in October
The Car Care Council wants the auto service industry to help this October. That’s when auto repair businesses can benefit from participating in Fall Car Care Month (FCCM).
Fall Car Care Month is different from National Car Care Month in April. In October, customers are reminded to have their vehicles checked after the wear and tear of summer and before harsh winter weather sets in.
There are several ways to get involved:
• E-mail current customers a reminder that October is Fall Car Care Month;
• Display "October is Fall Car Care Month" posters in visible places;
• Include FCCM Web banners on your Web site;
• Order BCCA brochures on preventive maintenance for customers;
• Hang a free “Fall Car Care Month” banner;
For more information visit www.carcare.org, the industry’s Car Care Month tool kit, for other ideas on getting involved.