Mayhew Releases Dominator Pro Pry Bars
Mayhew Steel Articles Inc. has added the Dominator Pro series, bringing a next-generation handle design to its Dominator Pry Bar Article line.
Mayhew says the new Dominator Pro Pry Bars are comprised of higher-quality, firmer materials and a unique tri-lobular design that provides a more enhanced, ergonomic grip.
Expanding the Dominator Pry Bar Article line will present Mayhew customers with good (Dominator Economy), better (Dominator), and best (Dominator Pro) buying and price point options, while simultaneously enabling the premium hand tool manufacturer to capitalize on Article efficiencies that are, in turn, passed on to the end user.
The new Dominator Pro Pry Bars are ideal for any lifting or prying action and are available in both curved and straight blade styles. The new pry bar's features are described below.
- Hardened and tempered alloy steel shaft that runs from the cutting edge through the handle to deliver maximum durability and prying power.
- Capped end allows for striking without damaging the handle and serves as a shock absorber, reducing hand fatigue.
- Patented linear ribs around neck ensure maximum transfer of torque, while the patented axial ribs assure a slip-free grip.
- Palm of hand naturally fits into contour of tri-lobular designed handle.
- Rounded end rolls smoothly into the heel of palm for added comfort.
- Black oxide finish helps prevent corrosion and reinforces long-lasting durability.
- Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Dominator Pro Pry Bars are sold in several convenient sets as well as individually. In addition to red, select Dominator Pro Pry Bars are available with blue, orange, or green handles.
Mayhew Tools are sold through a network of global distributors, primarily serving the industrial, automotive, and hardware markets. For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at 800.872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.