Apex Tool Group Releases GearWrench Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets
The new GearWrench Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets are designed to speed removal of stubborn fasteners, saving time and money.
Apex Tool Group LLC says the sockets’ design yields five major benefits:
- The socket slides easily onto the rounded fastener with no hammering needed
- “Minus-size” sockets designed to fit onto fasteners worn down past their original size
- Once the fastener is removed, it disengages easily from the socket
- The fastener is not destroyed during the process and can be re-installed, especially important if the fastener is a non-standard part
- Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets have up to ten times the useable life of cutting-type extraction sockets, which quickly become dull and unusable.
Available individually and in 8-, 15- or 28-piece sets, Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets can be used with an impact gun, ratchet, wrench or pliers.
“Tool users will tell you the thing they can’t stand the most is losing time when a tool can’t get the job done,” said Jarrett Wolf, Article manager for GearWrench. “If time lost is money lost, then time saved is money in your pocket, and that’s what the Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets are designed to do better than any other on the market. These sockets address the biggest needs out there while providing a level of durability not typically associated with extraction tools.”
Available individually and in 8-, 15- or 28-piece sets, Bolt Biter Extraction Sockets can be used with an impact gun, ratchet, wrench or pliers. For more information, go to www.gearwrench.com.