New OTC Diagnostic Software Version Includes ADAS Dynamic Calibrations
The new 126.96.36.199 diagnostic software for the OTC Encore and Evolve diagnostic tools adds coverage for various Asian, domestic and European vehicles and ADAS (advanced driver-assistance systems) calibrations.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions says the update provides new coverage additions, tests and enhancements for major vehicle brands in North America, including:
- Asian: Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota;
- Domestic: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jeep and Saturn; and
- European: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mini, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Coverage additions and improvements include ADAS dynamic camera calibrations and special actuation and adjustment type tests for brakes, instrument cluster, climate/HVAC, transmission, airbag and engine/PCM based on year, make, model and engine.
A number of highlights of the coverage additions included in 188.8.131.52 software for both OTC Evolve and Encore diagnostic scan tools are:
- Audi: ABS/brakes, safety/airbag, body control systems and more;
- BMW/Mini: Engine/PCM, transmission, steering, transfer case, safety/restraint tests and more;
- Ford: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, engine/PCM, brakes/ABS, transmission, instrument cluster, climate (HVAC) and more;
- GM/Saturn: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, hybrid, AWD/transfer case, tire pressure monitor/RCDLR, safety/airbag, steering and more;
- Mazda: ADAS dynamic camera calibration, engine/PCM, transmission, ABS/brakes, instrument cluster and more;
- Nissan/Infiniti: Engine/PCM, ABS/brakes, climate (HVAC), and body control systems; and
- Toyota: Steering, ADAS, engine/PCM and climate (HVAC) tests.
More information on the new software updates can be found at the OTC website.