Ingersoll Rand Releases Pistol Grip Impact Wrench
The Ingersoll Rand 2175MAX 1-inch Pistol Grip Impact Wrench is a highly durable, lightweight impact wrench ideal for jobs that require extreme torque. It has more than 2,000 foot-pounds of reverse torque yet weighs less than 18 pounds.
The steel core, hammer case and steel wear plate increase durability, reduce downtime and protect against wear during extreme use. The solid steel impact mechanism has extreme power to take on the toughest applications. The tool's weight is evenly distributed to improve ergonomics for technicians as they power through heavy-duty jobs with multiple bolts.
- A 360-degree adjustable side handle with an ergonomic grip so that technicians can customize the handle location for the specific job.
- A highly engineered motor design that maintains power during heavy-duty applications.
- A chemical-resistant composite housing and steel nose to withstand harsh working conditions.
- Operators can move freely around the garage thanks to the swivel hose connection that keeps the hose from getting tangled.
- A power regulator that manages the tool's speed.
The 2175MAX is also available with a 6-inch anvil to increase accessibility for work in deep tire wells.
To learn more, visit www.IRTools.com/2175MAX.