Mayhew Introduces Heavy-Duty Curved Pry Bars
Mayhew Steel Articles Inc. has introduced new 48-inch and 58-inch Dominator Curved Pry Bars available with orange or green handles.
The heavy-duty pry bars are ideal for any lifting or prying applications. Their curved design and extended length make it easy to access hard-to-reach areas.
Additional features of the pry bar tools include:
- Hardened and tempered alloy steel shaft runs from the cutting edge through the handle to deliver maximum durability and prying power.
- Capped end allows for striking without damaging the handle and serves as a shock absorber, reducing hand fatigue.
- Two composite handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and secure grip.
- Black oxide finish prevents corrosion and reinforces long-lasting durability.
- Lifetime warranty and made in the U.S.
The Dominator curved pry bar Article specifications are as follows:
- Part No. 14119GN – ¾-inch X 48-inch Curved Pry Bar, green handle
- Part No. 14119OR – ¾-inch X 48-inch Curved Pry Bar, orange handle.
- Part No. 14120GN – ¾-inch X 58-inch Curved Pry Bar, green handle
- Part No. 14120OR – ¾-inch X 58-inch Curved Pry Bar, orange handle
For more information, contact Mayhew Tools at (800) 872.0037 or visit mayhew.com.