New Motorcraft Hubs are Competitively Priced
Ford Motor Co. reports Motorcraft is broadening its newest line of hub and bearing assemblies with price-competitive applications for more than 41 additional late-life-cycle vehicles. Newly released hubs target high mileage older model cars, crossovers, SUVs and trucks.
“Our focus on Motorcraft offering additional late-life-cycle parts at a more competitive price has brought us to this point,” says Drew Laird, manager, Ford North America Brake Articles. “We have more than doubled the offering for this line of hubs – bringing coverage for more late-model vehicles.”
Hubs in this new line feature an N-prefix (NHUB) to ease identification. The second wave of hubs is available now, following an initial offering that launched in February. For a complete list of new applications, click here.
Ford Motor-recommended hubs provide a quality part with the right fit, and help to ensure the repair is done right the first time, says the company. Additionally, Motorcraft hubs are covered by the two-year Service Parts Warranty (SPW), which offers unlimited mileage coverage for Ford and Motorcraft parts, including labor and no commercial exceptions.
- offer over 90% coverage for Ford and Lincoln,
- are ready to install right out of the box,
- have lubed and sealed bearing assemblies which help protect them from water, mud, slush and silt,
- have inner and outer raceways designed to help for long service life,
- have sensor ring and sensor wires included to provide accurate ABS controller signals,
- have micro-ground hub-to-rotor surfaces that minimize lateral runout and pedal vibration, and
- have ABS components and bearing preload which are 100% tested.
For more information on Motorcraft hub and bearing assemblies, go to http://www.fordparts.com/motorcrafthubs.aspx.
For more information, visit www.motorcraft.com.