New F5000 Five Gas Analyzer Monitors Engine Performance
The new F5000-5GAS exhaust analyzer from E Instruments International LLC is a complete portable tool designed for automotive emissions monitoring.
The company says the F5000-5GAS is ideal for monitoring the performance of fuel additives and engine catalysts in automotive applications.
The gas analyzer features high accuracy NDIR (nondispersive infrared) sensors to monitor CO, CO2 and HC gases. Electrochemical sensors measure O2 and NO/NOx gases. The analyzer provides lambda (λ) and AFR calculations.
Lightweight, portable and durable, the F5000 also includes:
- real-time data-logging PC software with bluetooth connectivity;
- rechargeable, long life battery;
- 12-inch probe with s-type fitting and exhaust clamp;
- optional flexible probe tip; and
- optional wireless bluetooth printer for on-site reports.