New GearWrench Hand Tool Sets Are Easy to Transport
The two new GearWrench mechanics’ hand tool sets from Apex Tool Group LLC include 72-tooth combination ratcheting wrenches and 84-tooth teardrop ratchets, expanding the brand’s line of three-drawer tool sets.
The new sets are a 168-piece metric set and a 232-piece metric/SAE set. The company says both sets are easy to transport and allow automotive technicians and industrial mechanics a way to easily access tools to get the job done no matter where they are needed.
Both sets feature the following components:
- 72-tooth ratcheting combination wrenches;
- 84-tooth full polish teardrop ratchets (1/4-inch and 3/8-inch drive);
- standard and deep sockets with off-corner load fastener anti-rounding design;
- hex, Torx, and E-Torx bit sockets;
- Allen long arm hex keys;
- magnetic bit driver with 30-piece screwdriver/nut driver bit set; and
- sturdy blow-mold case with steel-hinged lid, three independently-sliding drawers with rugged locking closure flaps, and reinforced handle.
“These new sets are a great addition to the trusted GearWrench line,” says James Stewart, senior Article manager. “They’re perfect for anyone who needs an easily portable, yet comprehensive set of high quality mechanics hand tools.”
Both sets are available for sale in July 2017:
- Cat. No. 80943 – 168-Piece 1/4", 3/8" Drive Metric Mechanics Hand Tool Set; and
- Cat. No. 80944 – 232-Piece 1/4", 3/8" Drive Metric/SAE Mechanics Hand Tool Set.
For more information, visit www.gearwrench.com.