Lisle Has New Caster Camber Kit for GM Vehicles
The new caster camber kit from Lisle Corp. includes a double-offset caster wrench for 2007 and newer GM pickups and vehicles with coil spring front suspensions.
The kit includes a cam adjusting holding tool to adjust the upper control arm cams found on Chevy and GMC vehicles. The holding tool surrounds the entire perimeter of each cam to provide a no-slip work area when moving the hard-to-reach and often rusty OEM cams.
The company says the 14-1/2-inch/21mm wrench can be conveniently used from the bottom side of the vehicle instead of reaching through the wheel well which saves technician time.
- Cadillac RWD/4WD (2002 & newer)
- Chevy/GMC RWD/4WD (1999 & newer)
- 1500 & HD Crew Cab, (1999-2010)
- 2500 & 3500 (2002 & newer)
- Avalanche 1500 & 2500, (2004-2013)
- Canyon & Colorado, (2003 & newer)
- Express/Savana Van (2000 & newer)
- Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Yukon XL 2500
- Hummer AWD: (2002-09)
- H2, H3, & H3T: (2006-10)
For more information, visit www.lislecorp.com.