DENSO launches starter/alternator program
DENSO Sales California has launched its Extreme 5x5x5 Starter and Alternator program that runs until Dec. 31. This special program is available to DENSO First Time Fit authorized distributors, and offers unique terms and incentives to warehouse distributors, countermen and installers.
“The Extreme 5x5x5 program provides an excellent opportunity for our customers to take advantage of excellent pricing and terms,” says John Doran, senior manager, Product Management Group. “DENSO starters and alternators feature industry-leading quality and value.”
DENSO now offers an additional 40 starter and alternator part numbers for many late model import and domestic models. Each of these new applications features the latest DENSO-exclusive design and innovative technology, which ensures optimum performance and reliability.
The benefits of DENSO starters include:
* Maximum cranking torque under all conditions
* Class leaders in size and weight
* Environmentally designed to start in cold and hot weather conditions
The benefits of DENSO alternators include:
* Service professionals preferred DENSO's alternators for a trouble free solution
* OE-quality fit, appearance, and durability
* Full compatibility with sensitive electronics systems
For details about the Extreme 5x5x5 program, contact your local DENSO representative.