ACDelco debuts alternators and starters
ACDelco has introduced an all-new line of new alternators and starters to its Professional family of aftermarket rotating electrical components.
With 212 alternators and 122 starters – 334 SKUs in total – the line covers both General Motors and non-GM applications, with 81% market coverage for model years 1970-2010.
“ACDelco Professional new alternators and starters are a competitively priced service solution for vehicles three to 10 years of age, as well as fleets,” says Dan Carter, ACDelco electrical product manager. “These all-new parts complement our Professional line of quality remanufactured alternators and starters.”
ACDelco Professional new alternators and starters offer a two-year limited warranty and are manufactured to ACDelco and ISO quality standards for consistent, high quality. There is no core charge for new units, and they are packaged in a full-graphics ACDelco box with a white triangle. New, shorter, part numbers begin with 335 for alternators and 337 for starters.
The many features and benefits of ACDelco Professional new alternators and starters include:
* All components are new, for improved performance and longer life.
* Latest design changes to original equipment parts are applied, to provide the latest and most efficient unit for vehicles.
* Internal component enhancements are included to improve original OE design function.
* Components are greased and lubricated, to improve reliability under the harshest conditions.
* All units are end-of-line tested, to verify assembly quality and functionality
Eligible members of the ACDelco Professional Service Center program who install ACDelco Professional new alternators and starters may offer additional consumer assurance such as labor and roadside assistance.
For more information, see www.acdelco.com.