Let’s Tech Presentations to Premier at AAPEX 2016
Let’s Tech will make its debut at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) with several 20 minute or less presentations to quickly bring attendees up-to-speed on the latest technology in the automotive aftermarket industry.
AAPEX will take place Tuesday, Nov. 1, through Thursday, Nov. 3, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Oct. 31.
The following presentations will take place during AAPEX in the Let’s Tech studio, Level Two Lobby, next to AAPEX TV:
- What You Need to Know About Telematics and Emerging Vehicle Technologies: Mitchell 1
- How Electronic Steering Will Change Your Business - CRP Automotive
- The NVH Vibration Diagnosis Smartphone App - Vibrate Software
- VehicleMRI - OBD2 Vehicle Inspections in an Instant, DENSO
- The ABCs of CDC – ZF Services
- The SmartWasher Bioremediating Parts Washing System - CRC Industries, Inc.
- Smart e-Solutions for AAG Value Chain - APA Engineering Pvt. Ltd
- Don’t Get Your ADAS Kicked, Let’s Tech and Tour – Seyfer Automotive and AASA
- The New Product: TPG 100 Digital Pressure Gage - Bartec USA, LLC
AAPEX 2016 is expected to feature more than 2,200 exhibitors and 45,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 160,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.
AAPEX represents the $356 billion global automotive aftermarket industry, and is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com.