Automotive Distribution Network Names Spectra Premium Its Vendor of the Year
The Automotive Distribution Network (Network) named Spectra Premium Industries, a Quebec, Canada-based automotive parts manufacturing and distribution company, its 2016 vendor of the year.
The program group honored several other manufacturer partners at its fall membership meeting in Washington, D.C.
“The Network prides itself on maintaining relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry,” says David Prater, president. “These elite vendors are to be saluted for their outstanding service, innovative technology, expert marketing, and their commitment to providing the Network’s customers with quality, innovative products.”
The companies recognized by the Network follow.
- vendor of the year: Spectra Premium Industries;
- vendor of the year for Network product warehouse: Bando USA;
- vendor of excellence: GMB Corp.;
- sales and national accounts: Exide Technologies;
- marketing and training: Standard Motor Products Inc.;
- motorsports: Garage Gurus (Federal-Mogul Corp.);
- network information services: Beck Arnley Worldparts Inc.; and
- import product specialist: Aisin World Corp.
The Network is a program group operating under the brands of Parts Plus, Parts Plus Mexico, IAPA and Auto Pride. For more information, contact Steve Tucker at Network headquarters, 3085 Fountainside Drive, Suite 210, Germantown, Tenn., 38138. (901) 682-9090.