SMP redesigns brand website to deliver more content and features to any device
Standard Motor Products Inc. (SMP) has added mobile functionality and new features to its Standard brand website.
The company says the redesigned site delivers meaningful brand content on any device, whether desktop, smartphone or tablet.
In addition to the new website launch, the company says it completely redesigned its electronic products catalog.
“Our new Standard website is focused on providing our customers with added features and benefits, such as our improved eCatalog and TPMS microsite,” says Phil Hutchens, vice president engine management marketing.
The redesigned website features:
* convenient eCatalog search portal on the homepage;
* English, Spanish, and French versions;
* redesigned eCatalog with easy-to-use interface, fast search returns and expanded rich content;
* TPMS microsite with updated TPMS material including product story, OE-matching program, new Qwik-Sensor information, TPMS tools and a TPMS-specific eCatalog;
* technician training with elements such as the PTS On-Demand calendar, seminar syllabus, video training and motorist essentials; and
* PDF-based resource library of more than 100 product information documents.
For more information, visit the new brand website at www.standardbrand.com.