New Toolbox from Sonic Tools Holds More in Less Space
Sonic Tools has introduced the Sonic S11 Toolbox, which can be outfitted either empty or holding an assortment of tools up to 644 pieces within the company’s Sonic Foam System (SFS).
The company says the Sonic S11 Toolbox is the first in a lineup of larger toolboxes built to accommodate its largest foam options in order to hold more tools in less space.
The new toolbox features:
- 8 drawers, 7 shallow and 1 deep;
- fully 100% retractable drawers with blocking system to prevent tipping over;
- auto return ball bearing slides;
- high quality powder coating;
- front centralized safety lock;
- folding keys;
- two integrated can holders
- integrated paper towel holder;
- integrated trash bin;
- ABS top deck;
- rubber casters featuring two swivel casters with brake and two fixed;
- overall weight of 376 pounds (filled) and 235 pounds (empty);
- static load capacity of 881 pounds; and
- drawer capacity of 88 pounds.
Pricing starts at $2,049.99.
Sonic Tools is the North American subsidiary of Netherlands-based Sonic Equipment, a global designer and manufacturer of premium hand tools and toolboxes systems.
For more information on the S11 Toolbox and other Articles, visit http://www.sonictoolsusa.com.