ACDelco-Licensed Tool Line Adds Digital Angle Torque Wrench
ACDelco Tools has added a heavy-duty ½-inch drive digital angle torque wrench (ARM303-4A-340) to its line of ACDelco-licensed power tools.
The company says the new wrench provides precise torque and angle settings for today’s vehicles and is accurate to +/-2.0%.
The ACDelco-licensed 1/2-inch digital angle torque wrench (ARM303-4A-340) also features:
- torque setting range: 12.5 ft.-lbs. to 250.7 ft.-lbs.;
- accuracy CW +/-1.5%, CCW +/- 2.5%;
- 720-degree maximum angle measure ;
- 30 data sets of memory capacity;
- measurements: N-m, kg-cm, lb-ft, lb-in;
- 72 fine gear tooth mechanism;
- backlit digital LCD display;
- vibration buzzers and flashing lights alarm; and
- anti-slip soft grip.
The wrench comes with a fine metal carrying box and 2 AA batteries working up to 110 hours continuously. Tool length is 26-1/3 inches.
The entire ACDelco-licensed lineup of nearly 100 power tools and accessories includes impact, ratchet and torque wrenches, drill/drivers, polishers, grinders and work lights available in air, cordless and digital models.
For more information, visit www.acdelco-tools.com.