Let’s Tech: AAPEX 2019 to Offer 20-Minute Presentations
Industry experts and technical trainers will take the Let’s Tech stage at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) 2019 to deliver quick learning presentations on new products, technologies and trends and their impact on automotive aftermarket businesses.
AAPEX represents the more than $1 trillion global automotive aftermarket industry and will be held Tuesday, Nov. 5 through Thursday, Nov. 7, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
The presentations are modeled after the popular TED Talks, with Let’s Tech speakers delivering short, powerful information in 20 minutes or less. Let’s Tech is located at the Sands Expo, Level 2 Upper Lobby.
The preliminary schedule of Let’s Tech presentations includes:
- Communicating with Today's Customers, John Burkhauser, director of education, Bolt On Technology
- Tire Mounted Sensor – A Silent Revolution in the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) Business, Felipe Pazatto, head of business development engineering, Schrader TPMS Solutions
- Brakes - The New World of Braking with ADAS Systems, Dirk Fuchs, technical training manager, ZF Aftermarket
- Transparency & Trust: A Guide to Getting Customers, and Keeping Them, Jill Trotta, vice president of sales and industry advocacy, RepairPal
- Nano-Technology and the Future of Lubrication, Chris Gabrelcik, president, Lubrication Specialties Inc.
- Inventory Assortment Recommendations Made Simple, Justin Holman, president, Aftermarket Analytics
- Vehicle Security and the Impact to Vehicle Diagnostics for the Aftermarket, Steven Zack, technical trainer, Robert Bosch LLC
- VehicleMRI Technology: Become More Efficient and Profitable, Frank Choi, business product development, DENSO.
With more than 2,500 exhibiting companies, AAPEX is the showcase for the latest products, services and technologies that keep the world’s 1.3 billion vehicles on the road. More than 48,000 targeted buyers are expected to attend, including automotive service professionals, auto parts retailers, warehouse distributors, service chains, automotive dealers, fleet buyers and engine builders. Approximately 162,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from 126 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX and the SEMA Show.
AAPEX is a trade-only event and is not open to the general public.
AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: email@example.com. On social media, follow AAPEX at #AAPEX19.