AAPPEX sessions on industry trends aim to help attendees boost profitability
The 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) is offering 12 free sessions on industry trends to help attendees increase sales, boost profitability and grow their businesses. The AAPEXedu sessions start Nov. 3, a day before the official start of AAPEX, which runs Nov. 4-6 in Las Vegas.
The following sessions will cover demographic and economic influences shaping the global aftermarket, projected 2015 automotive product sales performance, the technologies likely to drive aftermarket growth in the coming years and more:
- Will Consumers/Drivers Impact the Aftermarket?
- Trade Expansion in Mexico: Why it’s the Right Time
- 2015 Aftermarket Outlook
- Import Parts Explosion: Are You Taking Your Share?
- Aftermarket Dynamics and the Road Ahead
- Global Supplier Consolidation: Threats and Opportunities for the Aftermarket
- NHTSA Safety and Regulatory Plans: What is Coming Down the Pike
- Distribution in the Age of E-Tailing
- Commercial Vehicle Trends: Where is the U.S. and Canadian Commercial Vehicle Market Headed
- State of the Art Diagnosis for WDs and Manufacturers
- Aftermarket Telematics and the Connected Car
- Five Trends in Five Minutes: Trends Affecting the Aftermarket
The 2014 AAPEXedu will offer 49 sessions, including three new, customized conferences:
1. the Service Professionals Program, sponsored by Mahle Service Solutions, which will take place throughout AAPEX;
2. the Recruiting and Retaining Program on Nov. 3; and
3. the REMANedu Conference on Nov. 3.
Steve Forbes, chairman and editor-in-chief of Forbes Media, will give the keynote address, “The Next Four Years: Navigating the Economy for Business Growth and Success,” during the new, free general session on Nov. 5.
To register for AAPEX, visit www.aapexshow.com/register.