Dorman Releases Heavy-Duty Wheel Hardware Line
Dorman Products Inc. is releasing an expansive new line of heavy-duty wheel hardware with hundreds of new wheel studs, lug nuts and wheel nut checks.
With 600-plus new products, this is Dorman’s largest single release of heavy-duty products since it entered the HD aftermarket in 2012. The highlights include:
- 579 made-in-USA wheel studs.
- 79 lug nuts, including two Securex wheel nut fasteners that offer as much as five times more clamping force than conventional ball-seat fasteners.
- 5 wheel checks engineered to cover 13 lug nut hex sizes.
“Any time a wheel is removed for service, there is a greater risk of damaging or misplacing these critically important safety hardware components,” says Eric Torres, Dorman’s wheel hardware product manager. “That’s exactly why Dorman is expanding the heavy-duty aftermarket again -- to make sure your vehicle is covered so you or your fleet can return safely back on the road.”
Dorman is further making it easier to find the right replacement hardware at the counter with a number of new search and selection tools, including:
- Dual positioning thread checker display that shops can clamp securely onto countertops for part number confirmation.
- Wheel hardware identification guide that allow life-size matching of nuts and studs with full industry interchanges
- A laminated countertop quick reference guide of the most popular hardware sizes.
- Advanced search on DormanHDSolutions.com that features part drilldown by part type, size and thread type.
As part of the launch, Dorman has an introductory promotion. For a limited time, qualifying orders will receive Dorman’s orange hardware drawers. Customers should contact their local Dorman area sales representative for more details.
To learn more, visit www.DormanHDSolutions.com.