Mitchell 1 2015 Emission Control Application Guide now available
Mitchell 1 has released its 2015 Emission Control Application Guide (ECAT15) for domestic and import cars, light trucks, vans (diesel engines) and Class ‘A’ motor homes with gasoline engines, model years 1966 - 2015.
The new guide provides vehicle-specific emission system information for repair shops that perform smog inspections.
“Mitchell 1’s new Emission Control Application Guide is a great resource to help repair shops comply with state emission standards,” says Nick DiVerde, senior marketing director.
“For shops that need a printed companion in addition to the online repair information in ProDemand, the guide delivers detailed information that is complete, accurate and easy-to-use.”
Content featured in the 2015 edition includes:
* emission application tables;
* engine displacement conversion charts;
* emission control visual inspection procedures;
* approximately 40 years of domestic and imported basic ignition timing specifications;
* 1980-2014 maintenance reminder light reset procedures;
* latest EPA Emission Recall Bulletins;
* I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing; and
* quick reference listing for major systems, devices and components.
The guide also has a standardized emission control abbreviation list for:
* 1966-2015 domestic cars, light trucks and vans (gasoline engines);
* 1968-2015 imported cars, light trucks and vans (gasoline engines);
* 1966-2015 medium and heavy duty domestic trucks (gasoline engines);
* Class “A” motor homes (gasoline engines); and
* 1984-2015 domestic and import cars, light trucks and vans (diesel engines).
To order the ECAT15, call 888-724-6742 or visit Mitchell 1's secure online eCommerce website. Additional information about Mitchell 1 products and services is available on the company’s website, www.mitchell1.com.