Ford Brake Vacuum
Some 2019 Ford Edge vehicles equipped with a 2.0L EcoBoost engine and built on or before March 15, 2019, may exhibit an illuminated MIL, with DTC P2282 stored in the PCM.
This concern may be due to an intermittently stuck open brake vacuum tube assembly, causing an uncommanded high air flow intake manifold leak. To resolve the condition, replace the brake vacuum tube assembly.
The replacement brake vacuum tube assembly is available as P/N K2GZ-2420-D.
1. Disconnect the electrical connector.
2. Remove the retainer.
3. Remove the 2 hose retainers.
4. Disconnect the 3 hose connectors.
5. Remove and discard the brake vacuum tube assembly.
6. Install the new assembly in reverse order.